Frequently Asked Questions
Definitely Yes. You can use your medical marijuanas card in Riverside as well as other Californian cities too.
Under Prop 215, a patient with a medical marijuana card can possess 8 ounces of cannabis and can grow cannabis up to six mature or twelve immature plants.
You can use a safe telemedicine platform to renew MMJ card online in Riverside. Follow these steps to get your renewal online:
- Register on the website.
- Fill the renewal form in detail.
- Complete your online consultation.
- Get your renewed MMJ card by email
The process is simple and quick. Every formality related to MMJ card renewal will be complete on the same day.
Riverside MMJ card is valid for a duration of 12 months. As per the Medical Marijuana Program of California, medical cards from legitimate sources are valid for a period of 1 year from the date of issuance. The expiry date is mentioned on top of the doctor’s recommendation letter.
A practicing medical professional can be a licensed marijuana doctor in Riverside. These include:
- A health physician licensed from the State medical authorities.
- Healthcare provider in California
- A nurse practitioner
- Any medical health professional certified by the State Board of Podiatric Medicine
Yes, you can apply for 420 evaluations in Riverside online. It’s an easier and more convenient way to get a medical card.
- Just Register Yourself
- Fill The Form
- Complete Your Consultation
- Upon qualification, you will receive the letter via email on the same day.
Yes, You can get a Riverside Medical Card if you are under 18. In case there is any legal guardian who signs a waiver for the minor you can apply for the card.